While we loved the first iteration, there were some issues that called for replacement. Most importantly, the spiral binding did not hold up well to significant use, so the cover and back cover started to separate.
Most of our changes were to the Daily Log format. We almost immediately realized that tracking the 48v and 12v systems would be crucial, and necessary to see at a glance, so those would need their own columns (I think in spreadsheets). Then we started having challenges with our magnetic compass, so wanted to keep track of our heading. Finally, we noticed that we were constantly writing out our sail plan, our speed, and how much we were motoring. So we determined what we would need at a glance, and changed the columns.